AntiChrist7's Avatar Senior Member
    anyone knows how it works? it says the artefact is in a market but i cant move on the map.

and yeah i red the instructions a bit too fast

sticks165's Avatar Senior Member
    you have to double click on the market

eagleforlife1's Avatar Senior Member
    Does anyone have a link to this? I can't find it on Facebook.

Evan52395's Avatar Member
    Aren't we supposed to get hints to guide us somewhat? I feel like I'm about to guess but I don't want to screw up and have to wait till tomorrow to try again...

EDIT: eagleforlife1, here.

eagleforlife1's Avatar Senior Member
    Thanks Evan

i guessed on the first one and it was the market at the bottom

Originally posted by sticks165:
    i guessed on the first one and it was the market at the bottom
    Yeah, same. The hints are displayed when you press the Assassin symbol at the top, there. But only one hint is there.. Not sure how to get more

i think you have to wait a few minutes to get more

Originally posted by sticks165:
    i think you have to wait a few minutes to get more
    Yeah, after a few mins, I pressed on another location and it gave me a hint, but now I've done enough for one day...

EDIT: I seee, you get a hint every time you search and fail.

I searched a building and failed and got a hint. Then I searched it again hoping for a new hint, but got the artifact. Apparently you can be right about what building an artifact is in but still fail your search.

I'm glad they released something like this, but it's not explained nearly well enough. There's help text when you first start, but you have no clue what it means until you start playing. But once you start playing, there are no instructions whatsoever and no way to even see the original ones. It's not obvious that you can click and drag to move the map. I'm also not sure how many Action Points it takes to move between buildings. Apparently double-clicking a building will eat up AP and move you there, then it costs 1 AP every time you search that building. It seems that each search will give you a random hint, and 3 hints for the same item should be enough to pinpoint the building that item is in without guessing. The help text says that there are 3 types of each building, but only one of them has an artifact. I believe the intro text said your AP will regenerate each day, but that's not very descriptive. Will it regenerate at midnight? Twenty-four hours after I first started playing? Is there a cap? Is there any way to level up and get more?

Having said my criticism, I'm really glad this came out. Anything to help learn more about the game and/or story and pass the time for the next three weeks is appreciated. I'm also interested to see what kind of stuff this will unlock in Revelations.

Page 1 of 8 123 ... Last ►►