View Poll Results: Should the climbing mechanics be changed to have you press the A or X button twice before jumping o

Voters
9. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

5 55.56%
  • No

4 44.44%
    There have been many times where I'm climbing up a building, and I've jumped off of a building. I'm not sure if anyone else does this, but when I scale buildings, I use the joystick while holding down the RT and A button (or R1 and X for ps3), and because my thumb twitched, Ezio leaped off of the side of a tower and plummeted to his death. I think that the game should be changed to where you have to press the A or X button twice in order to jump off of a building, kind of like how you have to press it twice while sprinting to jump.

There have been many times where I'm climbing up a building, and I've jumped off of a building. I'm not sure if anyone else does this, but when I scale buildings, I use the joystick while holding down the RT and A button (or R1 and X for ps3), and because my thumb twitched, Ezio leaped off of the side of a tower and plummeted to his death. I think that the game should be changed to where you have to press the A or X button twice in order to jump off of a building, kind of like how you have to press it twice while sprinting to jump.

Lol. I have let many curse words fly because of this. To many times I have been way high up and, like you said, because of a twitch have gone plummeting to the ground. However, it does add a challenge. If climbing were too easy then there wouldn't be any of that fear of messing up and falling and could take away from the game.

That happened to me too in Bloodlines, lol.
    Although in AC1 that never happened to me, yet...

never really had this problem, mostly i have problems when im on a roof thats too far from the ground to allow R1 (RT) to hop down and i have to use X and jump, then i jump completely off the roof out into oblivion and die or lose all my health.