georgeo76's Avatar Senior Member
    Some of you may be aware of the recent tragedy surrounding the disappearance of our beloved moderator Targ. Understand we must leave elegiac remarks for another time and get down to the business of selecting a new moderator. Qualified applicants will be judged on their time in the forums, frequency of posting, and the ability to be fair and judicious. Post the reasons why we should consider you below.

Obviously anyone w/ any information about Targ should contact the appropriate authority's. All we know so far is that his radical abuse of his moderation power led to accusations of falsifying stickeys and lascivious acts with a joystick. After a failed attempt to cover-up his wrongdoing, Targ disappeared. His current residence, described as: "a van down by the river", has yet to be located.

agreed - a bit of spring cleaning would be good

Jaws2002's Avatar Senior Member
    agree.

Please, please, please make this a sticky.

<span class="ev_code_GREY">.
    .</span>

Go on.

ucanfly's Avatar Senior Member
    I totally agree. We should make this a st...
    Oops.

Lol, we need something to complain about, do we

Is bumping this thread ironic?

In English, when a word ends with the letter "y" the plural ends in "ies"

Therefore: Too many stickies.

Insert flame here, if you wish - it's much easier than learning something.

Sir, this is America. We threw off the yolk of 'English' oppression in the revolution. So you loyalists can have your so called 'rules of proper grammar' and elitist F7 keys. When I need to check a word, I don't use the liberal dictionary; I spell with my heart.

In English, when a word ends with the letter "y" the plural ends in "ies"

Originally posted by georgeo76:
    Sir, this is America. We threw off the yolk of 'English' oppression in the revolution. So you loyalists can have your so called 'rules of proper grammar' and elitist F7 keys. When I need to check a word, I don't use the liberal dictionary; I spell with my heart.
    That's "yoke" not "yolk" - and I'm not English, by ancestory or nationality. I just use the language.

Page 1 of 7 123 ... Last ►►