For AC2 they could have 10-40 assassins in a city (big one) and they run around looking for the target or targets and the one who kills the most or the one who kills the target wins and maybe a team assassin match you can have a team of 2-4.
    plz tell me what you think

For AC2 they could have 10-40 assassins in a city (big one) and they run around looking for the target or targets and the one who kills the most or the one who kills the target wins and maybe a team assassin match you can have a team of 2-4.
    plz tell me what you think

katz_bg's Avatar Senior Member
    Yet another multiplayer suggestion.
    First one for AC2 though (supposing there would be one)
    Why only for the x-box?

Your idea sounds to me a lot like the Multiplayer of Jedi Academy. It would be fun, but would take the devs much longer to make such a thing successful. Too much time and money that wouldn't be worth it, I believe.

1. i have not played the game jedi academy.
    2.i say xbox becuese i have a 360
    3. i would love to play AC now, so i say AC2 so they do not slow the game down
    4.there is going to 3 AC they siad
    5.TY for tell me you idea

I like the one team guards a target while another team attacks idea best

i think it should be like crackdown where you can have a friend on but each of you just do whatever you want (eg one person could be assassinating someone and the other could be on the other side of the game world and be trying to run over people on a horse)

Vordred's Avatar Senior Member
    well i guess the most obvious way to go with Multiplayer would be to copy Splinter Cell.

but there are alot of way it can be done.

they probably already even know what they would do for multiplayer, but sinse they have already stated they will do 3 games, they are always going to hold back some big thing, to put into Sequels to give us a good reason to buy it

With the way Assassin's Creed works, I don't think multiplayer would work out, honestly.

Each person should be assigned to assassinate one of the other players. He himself will be one of the other player's target and so ultimately everyone is both hunter...and mark.

You need to exercise a balance between avoiding being assassinated and also killing the one you are assigned to take out.

Could get interesting in 8 player games