I have all the expansions and wore out one X-45. Today I have received CH Pro pedals that I ordered on Sat. Of course like any "kid" I had to have them next deliver them.
    Now I have to get used to these. I don't think this will be a problem

I have all the expansions and wore out one X-45. Today I have received CH Pro pedals that I ordered on Sat. Of course like any "kid" I had to have them next deliver them.
    Now I have to get used to these. I don't think this will be a problem

-HH-Quazi's Avatar Senior Member
    But it is worth every penny, eh?

vocatx's Avatar Senior Member
    Oh, don't worry...you're only just getting started...

TrackIR3 Pro Next - ka-ching !

Bearcat99's Avatar Senior Member
    Me niether... when I first got into this little pastime in earnest I bought a Wingman attack 2 because I just couldnt see spending more that $20 for a joystick...

Then you'll want a bigger monitor. Then a high end video card to push it. Of course you'll want to double your RAM, then on and on and on.

Welcome to the never ending upgrade club.

I'm coming up on $4,000 spent because of this game. It's an addiction.

You aren't kidding. My recent purchases for IL2/PF have been:

New Computer
    CH Throttle
    CH Fighterstick
    TrackIR3 Pro (w/ Vector)

I already owned rudder pedals, or I would have bought them too.

And of course I also bought IL2 AEP (Gold) and PF, but those costs seem almost insubstantial after all the stuff listed above!

Been looking at some PVC pipe to make a little pit to go with...or maybe it'll be trackIR.Not sure right now but am definatly looking at getting that. Now if I could only stop correcting the bank in a turn.Planes turning left my heads cocked to the right to correct that angle.

-HH-Quazi's Avatar Senior Member
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Malik_VII:
    Been looking at some PVC pipe to make a little pit to go with...or maybe it'll be trackIR.Not sure right now but am definatly looking at getting that. Now if I could only stop correcting the bank in a turn.Planes turning left my heads cocked to the right to correct that angle. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I've been combing the ac boneyards trying to locate a decent cockpit to integrate into this game. I am going to set it up on a hydraulics platform so when I move my joystick the whole cockpit moves in the correct direction and pitch. Haven't figured out how to mimick a barrel roll yet though. I would really like to find a cockpit with the rudder pedals and stick still intact so I can wire them into the HOTAS. I've already located a wrap around screen that will cover the front cockpit glass. I wish I could get the gauges too work, but I think that would be asking a bit much. HEHEHEHEHE