Ok first, i play with a keyboard and not a joystick. Whenever i want to go up (don't know the exact name for going up) i hold down s and i start to go up but a second or two later i see myself going down and in first person i see the wheel thing pushing forward which is down. is this a glitch or something and how do i fix it?

This is odd, I also play with a keyboard and it never happens to me. I play with almost full switch too.

Tully__'s Avatar Global Moderator
    You've stalled the wing. If you pull the control column (or yoke) all the way back and hold it there, the wing will reach an angle of attack greater than it can fly at and the nose will drop. Keyboard controls do not allow small control inputs, so if you hold the "up elevator" control you're going to see exactly what you describe. You need to tap at the control to "simulate" partial control inputs, not hold it down.

You need to tap at the control to "simulate" partial control inputs, not hold it down.
    This is what I do. I have gotten quite good at it. A joystick would still be much smoother though :/

Absolutely no point in trying to play this without a flight stick, using a keyboard to fly is pure masochism. There are decent all-in-one sticks out there for about $30. I used a cyborg Evo back in the day and flew just fine, but anything is better than a damned keyboard.