I have Altairs Armour, Altairs Robes, Auditore Cape, Plain Cape, but what else is there? There is more slots.. Interesting..

There is the Raiden outfit (VR missions), Desmond (100 synch on sequence 8?), and maybe the Drachen armour (pre-order DLC?).

Ooh, how do you get the VR one?

I think you just have to get any type of medal in each of the VR missions, located in your start menu.

mikeh1294's Avatar Senior Member
    You get the VR one by getting bronze in all challenges.

The Outfits, in order, and how to get the (SPOILERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!) are:

- Plain Cape
    - Auditore Cap (100% rebuilt Roma)
    - Borgia Cape (All flags)
    - Venetian Cape (Level 30 on Project Legacy)
    - Medici Cape (Combine the Auditore Mnemonic on Project Legacy [Venetian and Medici might be mixed up])
    - Florentine Noble Attire (UPlay reward)
    - Armour of Altair (UPlay reward)
    - Altair's Robed (UPlay reward)
    - Drachen Armor (Pre-order bonus)
    - Desmond skin (100% on Memory Sequence 8)
    - Raiden skin (At least bronze on all challenges)

What helps when doing the VR missions is to hum to yourself the Metal Gear Theme.

deathgrim666's Avatar Senior Member
    Originally posted by Redfeather1975:
    What helps when doing the VR missions is to hum to yourself the Metal Gear Theme.

I unlocked the Raiden skin and immediately tried it on. I was a little concerned during the loading sequence, but thought, "Nah, it'll look better in the game." Nope. The boots are incredibly small and the heels are too high. It gives your character an unsettling feminine appearance. I switched right back to Altair's armor. The difference in the size of the feet is blatant. I confess that I'm a little disappointed.

E-Zekiel's Avatar Senior Member
    Why do people call virtual training VR? Shouldn't it be VT? Or is my memory failing me?

Originally posted by E-Zekiel:
    Why do people call virtual training VR? Shouldn't it be VT? Or is my memory failing me?
    VR = Virtual Reality.

They're substituting the word training with reality to easily identify it without having to type the whole thing. No biggie.