Originally posted by souNdwAve89:
    If you guys replay AC2, there was a part where Rebecca was wanting to race Desmond/Ezio to the top of the tower.
    i dont remember that... D:

Ru1986's Avatar Senior Member
    Originally posted by EzioAssassin51:
    Aren't you guys pretty much talking about what's in this thread?
    LOL when ever we get a newbe and they start a thread with "sorry if this has been discussed else were" and then someone says "please post in this thread" the original thrad just continues into pointless platter. I love this forum

Caligula__'s Avatar Senior Member
    newbs r funny

Ru1986's Avatar Senior Member
    Not just that but the way after someone with a bit of experience says "Please post here" and give the newb a link the newb wont be seen post in this thread again (generally). However after that you get "inane prattle" about nothing much really its hillarious.

souNdwAve89 wroth The chances of you trying to find Shauns ancestors. Butt that cant be right because Shaun sad he wasen´t born into the assassins

Originally posted by Vx_McTavish_xV:
    newbs r funny
    I joined in 2009...

itsamea-mario's Avatar Senior Member
    then your not new to the forum are you.

Originally posted by itsamea-mario:
    then your not new to the forum are you.
    I just looked over things and see anything about new games, but now with brotherhood I am commenting FTW

Originally posted by TheEk_swe:
    souNdwAve89 wroth The chances of you trying to find Shauns ancestors. Butt that cant be right because Shaun sad he wasen´t born into the assassins
    You're right because I completely forgot about that. Well, not trying to diss your statement, but Ubisoft can easily change that. Look at Ezio and Mario, they have no idea that they are descendants of Altair. They know who he is, but to them, he was just another great assassin. It would be a cool twist if they find out that some of Shaun's ancestors were Templars.

Black_Widow9's Avatar Community Representative
    Please post this here-
    Assassins creed brotherhood story predictions
    Thanks

<span class="ev_code_RED">Topic Closed</span>