I just got Tir last friday It is the greatest addon to flying sims since a decent stick and throttle.

Anyway, I have one little issue, in il2 I lose all sound if I have Tir running, but I only lose sound in Il2, not anything else. say if I open x-plane (not that it works with Tir) with Tir turned on, I still get sound, but Il2 wont utter a peep with Tir active(though the background windows will).

I have xphome and a asus p5800 with built in sound, 1.5 gig ram, plenty of hd space. Never had a sound issue before.

Alex

I just got Tir last friday It is the greatest addon to flying sims since a decent stick and throttle.

Anyway, I have one little issue, in il2 I lose all sound if I have Tir running, but I only lose sound in Il2, not anything else. say if I open x-plane (not that it works with Tir) with Tir turned on, I still get sound, but Il2 wont utter a peep with Tir active(though the background windows will).

I have xphome and a asus p5800 with built in sound, 1.5 gig ram, plenty of hd space. Never had a sound issue before.

Alex

horseback's Avatar Senior Member
    That's a new one for me, but I've always had a sound card setup when I used my TIR.

Have you contacted NaturalPoint or at least checked their website about this?

You might want to do a 'search' in the Community Help forum here too.

cheers

horseback