Welcome to the Red Steel 2 Community.

Feel free to discuss anything Red Steel 2 related here!

Make sure to visit The Official Red Steel 2 site for videos, screenshots, and much more.

Originally posted by kazzoo:
    Welcome to the Red Steel 2 Community.

Feel free to discuss anything Red Steel 2 related here!

Make sure to visit The Official Red Steel 2 site for videos, screenshots, and much more.
    I wonder if they are going to have multiple weapons availible to the player such as that hammer, or maybe some different types of guns.

Also, what about multiplayer/ online?

Hi I just want to introduce my self.

My name is Max and I'm a great fan of Red Steel 2, I unfortunately never got the chance to play the first game but I sure hope I will be able to play this one.

Take Care all
    ------------------------

Originally posted by traumax2009:

Also, what about multiplayer/ online?
    Red Steel 2 has no multiplayer. The development team will focusing all their efforts onto the single player experience. Check out the link to see what Ubisoft had to say about the subject of multiplayer in this game.

http://gonintendo.com/viewstory.php?id=81226

Hello There. Im Anthony ( aka Darkgloon). I'm a great fan of Nintendo (though I don't go over the top like other fan boys do) and I love Red steel. Red steel 2 looks so cool with its new controls and cel-shaded Graphics.

Um... Hey. I think RS2 looks pretty sweet. Ubisoft seems to be on a roll with all the good games on the Wii.

Anyway, this is a message to chema.
    Lol dude i see your comments on every single forum topic. You're really into this and you have actually answered alot of my questions. Thanks!

Fender0's Avatar Senior Member
    Much introducing here...

A couple of these guys actually registered before me. It's a shame they didn't stick with it.

HEY... Will your sword dull and need maitenence ? THAT would be a cool feature !