Hey everyone, just recently I went to Gamestop and obtained 2 Beta codes for the Assassins Creed Brotherhood PS3 Multiplayer Beta, yesterday I tried to register 1 and my friend did the other one. They didn't work, I took them into Gamestop today and got 2 more, now I found out I typed the codes wrong so I have 2 Codes I cannot use, So if anyone would like them, the first 2 people to post a reply on this video with a good reason for wanting a code will get 1, I only have 2 so make your reasons good. I want positive comments not, I want to make this game better then any multiplayer, I want legit reasons please. So Good Luck. Please note, I am doing this to help those of you who can't afford to pre-order the game or get it, so this gives you the chance to play the game for a bit, so don't take advantage of it.

deathgrim666's Avatar Senior Member
    send me one plz, i don't have a cam to make a video.

The Codes are for PS3 only, and I didn't mean to put video, I meant to reply to this post, my bad.

deathgrim666's Avatar Senior Member
    i have a ps3. are they u.s codes?

Yes they are

Well I would love a code mostly for the fact that I constantly play assassins creed. I picked up the first one on opening day. I recently got a ps3 and currently have no friends on it either. I would love to meet the people over the beta and hopefully play with them in the full game. Thats all I have.

I would love to get one of the codes, I have played all of the other games, even the ones on the PSP and the DS, I have read the Assassin's Creed Renaissance book, and I have the collector's edition of the second game. I feel like I am a dedicated fan and I would go out and pre-order the game and get the beta for myself, but I do not have the money at the moment, but I would really love to join the beta. Thank you for reading my post.

I don't have a really good reason why you should give me one of the codes, but I can tell you that I am a big fan of the AC universe and I love the series and everything.

I could not preorder the game myself because lack of money.

If you gave me one of the codes to the beta, you would make me happy and hyperactive for a couple of months.

Also, I have been to some betas and I know how it all works. So I can guarantee you that the code will be in good hands.

I hope it is a good enough reason.

I am a huge ac fan i loved all the games.

Would of got the beta but i have been laid off from my job and have a family to provide for. and i would very much appreciate to have the chance to play the beta.

Thanks for reading.

Wow, such amazing answers, better then I expected, I wish I had enough codes to give to each of you, but I don't unfortunatly, However those who do not get a code I will have a special surprise gift for, so those of you who have given me a reason and go to my youtube channel www.youtube.com/user/saint123q and watch my latest video, VanquishedVoid and and MageSuperMaster get the codes, because of the fact that they could not get the codes because of money problems and because of their answers really stood out to me, however those of you I didn't pick please go to my youtube, because you will love the other surprise even more Thank you guys for taking these off of my hands and Congrats and I hope to see you guys in the beta, if you'd like to add me to PS3 my name is xXSaint123Xx, Once again congrats

Vanquished and Mage please PM me within a week to claim your code, if I don't get an PM from you within that time, your code will go to someone else