Hello! And welcome to Miyuki Willow's Little Blue Book! My name is Miyuki Willow and I will be your guide! LoL! But anyhoo I'll be using this "Book" to organize my things! Even though Imagine Town is fun and all it can get stressful if you can't find anything you need! Giggle Fit! Hee Hee! AHHHHHH! LoL! I LOVE TO LAUGH! SNOOPY HAPPY DANCE! XD XD XD XD XD SORRY! It's just that I am in LOVE () with Snoopy! He's so cute!!! *sigh* I wish I could give him a hug... Like these emotes are doing: LoL! Hee Hee! Giggle! Tee Hee! Laugh! Giggle Fit! LoL! Oh yea I laugh-a lot-so don't be surprised if I burst out laughing! Or screaming for that matter! LoL! AHHHHHHHHHHHHH! My real friends think I'm crazy! But I guess I am! I mean, who other than me would burst out laughing, screaming, randomizing, or Snoopy Happy Dancing?! A very merry unbirthday to you... I want to learn how to make my eyes like this! LoL! I mean who wouldn't! What is wrong with you Miyuki?! <span class="ev_code_GREEN">Nothing... I think...</span> *sigh* Giggle Fit! I AM AWESOME! Pickles! Cheese! Fruit Salad! Juice! Pineapples! Cherries! Big Fat Moose! Wow! That rhymed! <span class="ev_code_BLUE">Pickles! Cheese! Fruit Salad! Juice! Pineapples! Cherries! Big Fat Moose!</span> Don't you dare roll your eyes at me! < You know often my older sisters get mad at me for making a face like this! They call it "The Blinky Face"! Weird huh?! Emotes are so adorable!! I mean look at them! Party! Party! Party! Party! Party! Party! <span class="ev_code_GREEN">Party Party!</span> Now I want to go to a party! LoL! Hee Hee! Giggle Fit! Giggle! Laugh! Bow down to me! ME! Not him > He's <span class="ev_code_BLACK">EVIL!</span> Three cheers for the awesome Miyuki! ONE TWO THREE YAY! <span class="ev_code_PURPLE">Go Miyuki!</span> Pickles! Cheese! Fruit Salad! Juice! Pineapples! Cherries! Big Fat Moose! YAY! IT RHYMES! Giggle Fit! Everybody must think I'm crazy now! LoL! You know... "WHAT! SPEAK YOUR MIND FOR ONCE WITHOUT GOING OFF ON WILD TANGENTS! " FINE! I WILL!
    ( ) I was just going to say that <span class="ev_code_RED">Christmas</span> <span class="ev_code_GREEN">Cookies</span> are awesome-sauce! < these people are playing Heads Up Seven Up! LoL! Googly Eyes! Googly Eyes! AHHHHH! Bow Down to Me! Me! Not Him! > <span class="ev_code_BLACK">He's Evil!</span> "Bwahahaha!!! " HELP! SAVE US! Hey! I'm not crazy! Well... Maybe I am but... I'm not kooky! " She's crazy!" "Who" "Miyuki Willow!" AHHHHH! I CAN HEAR YOU! ... <span class="ev_code_GREY">Party! Party! Party! Party! Party! WOO!</span> Giggle Fit! LoL! Hee Hee! LoLness! Giggle! Tee Hee! Wink Wink! You know I was just looking at this and I was like "Wow... That's a LOT of emotes!" I think I did this: LoL! Do you see my bright red tongue? It's 7:35 exactly and I feel awesome! SLEEP TIME! LOL! JK! Tee Hee! Tee Hee! LoL! Giggle Fit!

Miyuki! I'm back! The doctors saved me!!!

I'm so excited!!! When can you come home?!

nicole92598's Avatar Senior Member

<span class="ev_code_RED">Warning:</span>

We welcome all players in Imagine Town. There are no rules stating that you have to be a certain age or that you have to be a girl to play. <span class="ev_code_RED">ANYONE</span> who wants to play is welcome in Imagine Town as long as they follow the rules. ~ UbiJanie

I would like to welcome you to Imagine Town Miyuki Willow. We are happy to have you here!

Originally posted by UbiJanine:
    I would like to welcome you to Imagine Town Miyuki Willow. We are happy to have you here!
    I did not know, I am sorry, but the chars are girls so I assumed it!

Are u Dani's sis?