Is the beaufighter supposed to have a rear gunner? in my game the guy at the back doesnt have a gun and i cant switch to the gunner position! bug?

oh yeah and in addition i cant find the betty to fly

apologies if these have already been answered

That version of the Beau didn't have one, the guy in the bubble is navigator/radio operator.

Betty is flyable after first pacth (free addon), coming in two weeks, be sure.

VW-IceFire's Avatar Senior Member
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by dazza9806482:
    Is the beaufighter supposed to have a rear gunner? in my game the guy at the back doesnt have a gun and i cant switch to the gunner position! bug? <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
    Not a bug...not all Beaufighter variants had a turret position. The guy there was primarily navigator and his secondary role was turret gunner.

The Mk 21, the Australian version, doesn't have such a position. So thats why you can't switch there.

Thanks guys

christ what a job- at least sturmovik cannon fodder has a gun!

p1ngu666's Avatar Senior Member
    real problem is u cant see behind , a vast area behind, that u relied on ur navy to look out for

olaleier, how are you so sure that it will be out in two weeks? what else will the patch include?