I've been hunting around Maysaf for a while, well actually about 3 hours for the final flag. I got pissed off, came online and printed out a freaking map for the flags, visited all the locations, and...its not at any one of them. I revisited the "post jump of faith" one, got the Fort to town detour one, two garden, one in library, rest in town... so if it is glitched, which I am assuming, how would I go about doing it?...don't?... Any help would turn my frown upside down!

Thats what those game developers do, shifty lil aholes.

Dont waiste anymore time than you already have, dont bother trying to get it.

its REALLY not worth it

I got 2 in Maysaf to get and I've search everywhere I can and even used the map and still can't find it, I've just given up and replying the assassination again to try and kill people in different ways... meh

No... they are all there.

I got the Achievement for it.

I dont know what y'all are on about, I collected all the flags in Masayef (I'm pretty sure it's not Maysaf) using the map stickied on these boards.

are you on PS3? cause I'm not (just asking)

Wow, same here. I'm on the PS3 and just can't find the 20th flag.

Your on the PS3..... It doesnt matter if you find the flag....

Same problem with the Kingdom flags. I have 99 out of a hundred.

Eventually I printed out the map and have been to every location twice, and still can't find the 100th flag.

It must be a glitch

AirRon_2K7's Avatar Senior Member
    Originally posted by emchiez:
    Thats what those game developers do, shifty lil aholes.

Dont waiste anymore time than you already have, dont bother trying to get it.
    Yeah, 'cos that IS what they do >_>

Page 1 of 5 123 ... Last ►►