http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nfcw7ohkuOU
    I was watching this video and was stuned... can somebody explain this? Watch at 1:13

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nfcw7ohkuOU
    I was watching this video and was stuned... can somebody explain this? Watch at 1:13

obliviondoll's Avatar Banned
    Yes, that's the new redesign of the Animus logo.

I wonder which is based of which?

Or if it was done by Ubi as a publicity stunt - wouldn't put it past them to be that creative, or to get away with it.

Stormpen's Avatar Senior Member
    Maybe it's a Templar symbol.

After all, Abstergo are the modern day Templars.....

It's probably all just alien graffiti.

Or maybe it means "Templars was here".

Thats not the templar symbol, nor is it the animus symbol. Its the impossible triangle. It was around WAY before Assassin's Creed.

obliviondoll's Avatar Banned
    But the real question we need to ask is... was it around before the Knights Templar?

I think maybe it has something to do with, not exactly aliens, but aliens in 'Space'. The secret messege, 'Artifacts sent to the sky', eventually reaching space. Crop circles, some believe, come from space. Remember the rightings on the wall? They were either supernatural markings, or I can't read crazy person. So my guess is that maybe it has to do with space. Probably not, though, maybe Ubi just felt with all the messeges doing with the sky at the end of AC, they should just include something to do with the sky. Maybe, maybe not.

But there is also a chance that half to all of those crop circles are just edited in photoshop. I mean, didn't people know a bit about AC2 before March 8?

What they possibly mean by 'sent to the skies' is that the artifacts are put into the sattelite that ABSTERGO built to control the world.

And the Sattelite is in space.