Lately many peps(online) have been flying the Seafire and I have noticed that there are times when I cannot see the wings on the plane, all I see is the fusalage. Has anyone else had this occur, or is it just me?

S!CAT

Lately many peps(online) have been flying the Seafire and I have noticed that there are times when I cannot see the wings on the plane, all I see is the fusalage. Has anyone else had this occur, or is it just me?

S!CAT

this has started happening with me also, it never used to do it with any other version of the game, 3.03 it seems has lowered the draw distance for the spits wings

This happens to me as well. Its probably ur graphic settings, but thwe wings shold appear at around 100m. I have object details on low. and if i have it on very low spitfires and seafires become invisible beyond 300m. If u want to be able to c the wings at a further distance away then u have to use the close up view (where the gunsight fills up half the screen).

...all of that makes it sound like a bug, doesnâ´t it?...

Were there any Fw190s in the area? Sometimes they cause that.

Airmail109's Avatar Senior Member
    from what i heard spitfires had cloaking systems in the battle of britain, be sure!

Na, they were just noobs who had tried to fold their wings in flight.

I saw this same thing. I had a track of the flight but when I watched it the spitfires had their wings again.