As we all know, the missions are pretty much randomized in the single player campain. Defend the airfield from attackers, patrol, protect bombers/recon plane or ground attack. However, when playing (for example) any German fighter campain there is a difference in what kind of scenarios that may appear that depends on the aircraft you have choosen to use. For example the 109 get all the nice dogfight missions while the 190 almost only get ground attacks (destroy cars, train, airfield, flak, bla bla). I was just wondering, what makes the game define the aircraft as a bomber/fighter (even when I've picked a fighter campain). Is it the weight on the aircraft or the ordnance loadout? Is there any possibility to alter this ingame tendency, I would really like to play the 190 in Leningrad and actually get the mission to engage some fighters.

As we all know, the missions are pretty much randomized in the single player campain. Defend the airfield from attackers, patrol, protect bombers/recon plane or ground attack. However, when playing (for example) any German fighter campain there is a difference in what kind of scenarios that may appear that depends on the aircraft you have choosen to use. For example the 109 get all the nice dogfight missions while the 190 almost only get ground attacks (destroy cars, train, airfield, flak, bla bla). I was just wondering, what makes the game define the aircraft as a bomber/fighter (even when I've picked a fighter campain). Is it the weight on the aircraft or the ordnance loadout? Is there any possibility to alter this ingame tendency, I would really like to play the 190 in Leningrad and actually get the mission to engage some fighters.

Nice, you guys have solutions for everything

Thx!