Man, I can't believe how good the weather effects look with the new patch. Game's much more stable now too.

It certainly is.

Spoke too soon. I'm getting the dreaded English text CTD bug whenever the game tries to load a Dornier. Never had that problem until now.

madsarmy's Avatar Senior Member
    Originally posted by sukebeboy:
    Spoke too soon. I'm getting the dreaded English text CTD bug whenever the game tries to load a Dornier. Never had that problem until now.
    Did you do a fresh install?
    It is recommended that you do so. It might sort your problem out.

Yes, 2.04 is a very good patch. WOV is a new game now.

I really hope Oleg could try WOV 2.04, first of all for the clouds and for the fantastic sounds. Try the Spitfire or Hurricane MG...a dream....really a dream, as in the movie BoB. The same for the flak (incredible), the human voices and all the other sound effects (for ex. when you try to land).

The sky is really superb:

Oleg ought to try bobwov 2.04 just to get an idea on how to do a real proper dynamic campaign. Y`know, there`s no shame in getting good inspiration from your competitors. Oleg should avoid the deadly becoming too proud sin.

Me and a Spit, yesterday...

Saying hello to Stukas.

Looking UP at smoke from 3000 feet!

110 takes part of my tail off- bugger.

ytareh's Avatar Senior Member
    On my hard drive -patched to 2.04-getting less than 5% of this games play time...

Jasko76's Avatar Senior Member
    Wow! I definately gotta try that game out! Been snowed in the Il2 landscape for far too long, it seems!

It does look good, but whats the actuall flying like? If it's any good i might consider a purchase, What do you guys think of the flight model compared to il2?

cheers frutibat

You got to love this game and the Hurricane.

Page 1 of 13 12311 ... Last ►►