Assassin_M's Avatar AC Expert
    Im sure most (if not all) of you are curiously following on the world`s political events.
    The Arab spring, The death of Osama bin laden, the Murder of Gaddafi, The Massacres in Syria, The Riots in London and Rome, the Demonstrations in the USA, The Presidential Campaigns of The US, The Controversies surrounding Israel and Turkey and Gaza ETC...

So I was thinking, who has a piece of eden maybe who killed who ? or maybe who are the Templars and who are the Assassins? what do you guys Think ?

NOTE: Im not saying that the Templars and Assassins are real, Im saying how do you think these events and individuals played out in the conspiracy of the AC Universe.

LightRey's Avatar Senior Member
    Well I wouldn't be surprised if the Assassins would've been (to some extent) the instigators of some of the revolutions in the Middle East and that "groups" like LulzSec and Anonymous had ties to Erudito.

eagleforlife1's Avatar Senior Member
    Originally posted by LightRey:
    Well I wouldn't be surprised if the Assassins would've been (to some extent) the instigators of some of the revolutions in the Middle East and that "groups" like LulzSec and Anonymous had ties to Erudito.
    To be honest I would be very surprised if that were the case

Originally posted by eagleforlife1:
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by LightRey:
    To be honest I would be very surprised if that were the case </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
    What? Why?

eagleforlife1's Avatar Senior Member
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by eagleforlife1:
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by LightRey:
    To be honest I would be very surprised if that were the case </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
    What? Why? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Because Modern-day Assassins and Templars don't really exist.

Originally posted by eagleforlife1:
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by eagleforlife1:
    What? Why? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Because Modern-day Assassins and Templars don't really exist. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
    That's not what the thread is about. We're talking about how these political events played out in the AC universe.

Assassin_M's Avatar AC Expert

That's not what the thread is about. We're talking about how these political events played out in the AC universe.
    Exactly ^

Wikileaks would probably also have ties to the Assassins. Either they're supported by them or Assange might actually be one.

albertwesker22's Avatar Senior Member
    Wikileaks would probably also have ties to the Assassins. Either they're supported by them or Assange might actually be one.
    And a female Templar is making false allegations of rape

Originally posted by albertwesker22:
    ASnd a female Templar is making false allegations of rape </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
    xD
    Indeed. Besides, Assange "raped" those women in the sense that he didn't use protection, which is considered rape in Sweden. Assuming of course said allegations are even true.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... Last ►►