Authors: spamm, alexrom66, Pavlov, Magic_Art (from Heroic Corner forum).

You might have already heard of our team - we created Russian fan manuals for King's Bounty: Legend and King's Bounty: Armored Princess.

Download:

English version 0.93 (history):
    mmh6_manual_eng_0.93.zip (pdf, 268 pages, 35,5 Mb) - heroes.ag.ru or docs.google.com or narod.ru

Russian version 0.931 (history):
    mmh6_manual_rus_0.931.zip (pdf, 275 pages, 36 Mb) - docs.google.com or narod.ru

Looking forward to your feeback and proposals!

Oakwarrior's Avatar Senior Member

Well done.
    Could you by any chance elaborate on who "we" are?

who "we" are?
    Authors: spamm, alexrom66, Pavlov
    from Heroic Corner forum

Good job

znork's Avatar Forum mascot
    nice

KingImp's Avatar Senior Member
    Looks great so far.

I'll assume Ubi will do like they did for Heroes 5 and have the fans create a manual for the game.

I'd be remiss though if I didn't say I miss the days where companies included their own thorough manuals with the games. It's a lot easier to flip through the pages of a book while playing the game than to close what you are doing to open up a file on the computer and frankly I'm not going to waste my paper and ink to print out hundreds of pages of a fan made manual.

Dergos's Avatar Senior Member
    Originally posted by KingImp:
    Looks great so far.

I'll assume Ubi will do like they did for Heroes 5 and have the fans create a manual for the game.

I'd be remiss though if I didn't say I miss the days where companies included their own thorough manuals with the games. It's a lot easier to flip through the pages of a book while playing the game than to close what you are doing to open up a file on the computer and frankly I'm not going to waste my paper and ink to print out hundreds of pages of a fan made manual.
    i loved the heroes 3 maual, i would often just browse trough it to get a better picture of wath spells did what and wich creature had what ability

Wow guys, you really have a lot of free time.

Anyway, thanks for the effort.

Yeah, good work very nice indeed.

znork's Avatar Forum mascot
    very impresive grate work

Page 1 of 9 123 ... Last ►►