Nicholaiovitch's Avatar Member
    Could someone let me know where in the conf.ini file these commands for the FMB should be added?

I have tried adding them in the HotKey Builder section and also at the bottom of the conf.ini file, but after saving and re-loading 4.10, the entries disappear from the conf.ini and none of the commands work.

Ctrl C=mis_copy
    Ctrl X=mis_cut
    Ctrl V=mis_paste

I run Windows XP with SP3.

Nicholaiovitch

They should go in the [Hotkey Builder] section.

The copy/paste stuff only works if you have selected multiple objects. See page 7 of the 4.10_Guide.pdf.

Tried it over here, it works fine...

Originally posted by FoolTrottel:
    They should go in the [Hotkey Builder] section.

The copy/paste stuff only works if you have selected multiple objects. See page 7 of the 4.10_Guide.pdf.

Tried it over here, it works fine...
    Very strange! I have tried that and "Nada"! The entries also disappear from the conf.ini after the first load.

Thanks for replying.

Nicholaiovitch

Edit:-

OK....got it to work! It may have been placing the new entries for the conf.ini file at the bottom of the [Hotkey Builder] list that fixed it. I had previously placed them higher up the list...but I'm not sure.

Weird... I tried putting the 3 lines directly at the top of the section, they do work there, and keep working, and stay there...

Then I saw they also had appeared in the [Maxlag] section?

Hm, that must've been my mistake... oh well, it works...

You can also try to use Right click with mouse once you have selected multiple objects. Copy/Cut/Paste should appear in the context menu that pops up.

That may have to do with UAC if you're using Vista/7. You may have to save the Conf file to your desktop and then move it into the IL-2 root folder, or change the properties from "read-only".

Originally posted by MicroWave76:
    You can also try to use Right click with mouse once you have selected multiple objects. Copy/Cut/Paste should appear in the context menu that pops up.
    Yup, that's a great tip. Having got the lines to save in the conf.ini it all works well and is a great feature.

Nicholaiovitch