SWJS's Avatar Senior Member
    Okay, so as most of you know, Kotaku got a reply from the devs stating that info about the in-game maps for the exclusive editions will be released at GamesCom(Though I've never even heard of GamesCom before).

So, it struck me. Perhaps Ubisoft will release the next dev diary at GamesCom. Or perhaps even a new gameplay video.

Do you guys think this also means that Ubisoft will only release videos and information at mass-media conventions like E3 and GamesCom?

Okay, so as most of you know, Kotaku got a reply from the devs stating that info about the in-game maps for the exclusive editions will be released at GamesCom(Though I've never even heard of GamesCom before).

So, it struck me. Perhaps Ubisoft will release the next dev diary at GamesCom. Or perhaps even a new gameplay video.

Do you guys think this also means that Ubisoft will only release videos and information at mass-media conventions like E3 and GamesCom?

sm312's Avatar Senior Member
    Gamescom is approaching real fast hopefully we get more ACII gameplay and info!!! Also Off topic but I think Sony has some trick up it's sleeve maybe a hidden blade

I hope that they'll put a hands-on demo on gamescom ... But I doubt it. I'm going for (probably) 2 days to Cologne and I do it especially to put my hands on AC II (and some other games but the major game is AC for me!) ... **Fingers crossed**

Gaaaaaaahhhhh! I wish I lived close to a big gaming convestion!

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Also Off topic but I think Sony has some trick up it's sleeve maybe a hidden blade </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
    it's suposadly the PS3 slim.

when is GamesCon? I forgot

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Kira9001:
    when is GamesCon? I forgot </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Starts Aug 19

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Chiiru22:
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Kira9001:
    when is GamesCon? I forgot </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Starts Aug 19 </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
    Thanks alot

np... if they're gonna show anything...man, I can't wait that long