We wouldn't know great fashion without our Models. Whether you are an aspiring model or current model in real life or in the game, you can gather here!

Peace!!

I model in the game and in real life. ITS JUST SO MUCH FUN!!! My fave ImagineTown pose is the glamour goddess.

I model in the game, whenever there are mirrors near me, and when I see a camera pointed towards me. My favorite online pose is Strum. I guess I also like Casual Slouch.

Serena Fabulous Starshine

I LOVE modeling!

nicole92598's Avatar Senior Member
    when i 1st entered imaginetown i was a model and now i am getting all my dance routines and changing back to model! its real fun! i love showing my fashion around imaginetown! and to those who comment on my outfits thanks a lot!

girl10998's Avatar Member
    I LOVE modeling To tell the truth I actually started off as a designer when I first signed up for imagine town then I switch to modeling and fell in love with it too! Now I can't decide between designer & modeling for my favorite talent... I guess I just have best of both sides of the story

Originally posted by loveangel143:
    I model in the game and in real life. ITS JUST SO MUCH FUN!!! My fave ImagineTown pose is the glamour goddess.
    I love that pose too! My other favorite pose is the rock pose strum.

in the real i am more of a designer/interior decorater than i modelbut i do LUV fashion shows!!! on here MY fav is well lets c..... i have 2 say i luv em all

hey guys if ur a model or were a model tell me something... wat is ur fav place 2 shop?

i may be 5 feet tall but i still love to model i always plan runway shows with my friends and we go buy dresses and model! its really fun