I dont know if that has already been posted or not but I remember reading a post about how you cant kill people chasing you. This is true But you can stop them. If their close enough to you a circle button should pop up over their head if you press it at the right time you will stun them and be able to get away.

Not that it was very hard to get away in the first place.

Im finding that this almost never works. have tried it plenty of times and never had it work once for me. I think thats somthing they need to fix.

Originally posted by eNpHiNy:
    Im finding that this almost never works. have tried it plenty of times and never had it work once for me. I think thats somthing they need to fix.
    I agree. I made a thread about this. I knew i wasn't the only one who thought this never works.

By the time they are that close to you your dead. When you notice someone moving unlike a NPC and you know it's them coming to kill you, and your both facing each other you should be able to counter their assassination when you press <span class="ev_code_RED">O</span> as they press assassinate <span class="ev_code_PINK">[]</span>. Or you should be able to press <span class="ev_code_RED">O</span> and stun/humilate them (cancel their contract on you) from further distance away if your locked on targetting them.