🛈 Announcement
Greetings! Assassin's Creed forums are now archived and accessible in read-only mode, please go to the new platform to discuss the game.
    i wont have a xbox till dec 1st so i cant play the game right now
    am i still able to still get the rewards right?

i wont have a xbox till dec 1st so i cant play the game right now
    am i still able to still get the rewards right?

Yes Uplay is a new service there is no expiration date.

And does it matters which region the game is?
    I'll have a NTSC-J Xbox 360 copy of AC2, but I have a European PAL Xbox 360 (with Belgian markteplace)

Uplay? What is that? Rewards?

kleaneasy's Avatar UK Forum Manager Emeritus
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by IV_trailer:
    Uplay? What is that? Rewards? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

It certainly is, you earn points while playing games and can then spend those points on various rewards available on any game of your choice, its not limited to the game you earned the points in which is cool.

You can find more information about how it works at the UPlay site

You only can claim rewards that are in the game anyway? Its only a bit faster than unlock it yourself? Or are they Uplay "exlclusive"? I want to know that becouse i prever to unlock things without "cheating" with uplay.

BTW: Thanks for the link

EDIT: Please fit the two topics about uplay together.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by IV_trailer:
    You only can claim rewards that are in the game anyway? Its only a bit faster than unlock it yourself? Or are they Uplay "exlclusive"? I want to know that becouse i prever to unlock things without "cheating" with uplay.

BTW: Thanks for the link </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I think some are exclusive ... you don't have to unlock them you can keep your points for another game .... but at least getthe altair's outfit , it's the sure thing you can't get in-game

BTW: Thanks for the link </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yeah it's exclusive (from what I can see), on the Uplay site there is a Uplay exclusive map: <span class="ev_code_WHITE">Auditore Family Crypt</span>

Okay thanks. I was asking that since you unlock the altair costum by doing all the sectret location. At least, that was the rumor before release.