At 2000, 2300, and 0200 the fantastic documentry 'A Spitfire's Story' is being aired, telling the history of MH4343, the Spitfire owned and operated by the late Ray & Mark Hannah.

For beautiful flying sequences, interviews with the two great pilots and an hour of superlative watching I can't recommend better.

All the more poigniant after the passing of Ray in December.

Even if Spitfires aren't your thing, please do watch for some breathtaking flying.

At 2000, 2300, and 0200 the fantastic documentry 'A Spitfire's Story' is being aired, telling the history of MH4343, the Spitfire owned and operated by the late Ray & Mark Hannah.

For beautiful flying sequences, interviews with the two great pilots and an hour of superlative watching I can't recommend better.

All the more poigniant after the passing of Ray in December.

Even if Spitfires aren't your thing, please do watch for some breathtaking flying.

Dang, have'nt got sky , but they were both superb pilots. Hope it gets to air on terrestrial TV soon!

danjama's Avatar Senior Member
    Watching at 11, cant wait! Seen it before but with his passing away recently how can i turn down the opportunity?!