So I've downloaded and installed the Bonfire of the Vanities DLC, I'm about half way through I think. I've assassinated 6 out of 9 people. I went back to my villa because my chest was full, and now it holds 60,400?
    Anybody else getting this?

Vex_Assassin's Avatar Member
    If you played The Battle of Forli DLC it gives you something that increases the value of your villa and gives you 100 extra florins per 20 mins

Johny_pepperoni's Avatar Senior Member
    i get 60,800

Oh, so it must have been since I finished the Battle of Forli.
    I'll probably get even more when I finish the Bonfire of the Vanities then.

MarleyMon81's Avatar Member
    Originally posted by Vex_Assassin:
    If you played The Battle of Forli DLC it gives you something that increases the value of your villa and gives you 100 extra florins per 20 mins
    I played and completed the Battle of Forli the day it was released. I've since received the Xbox RROD so I've been out my system for a bit. Am having a brain cramp, but what exactly was given to Ezio that increases the villa's value?

its the new portraits you get from assassinations in your attic

im getting 60399 florins in the bank, is that right? are you all getting 60400 even?

Ah, I'll have to go back up and check the attic. It's the brothers you assassinate in Battle of Forli, right?

yup but it counts as one portrait

Originally posted by dorido:
    yup but it counts as one portrait
    Thanks bud. Can't wait to get my console back and play Bonfire and the Shipyard Templar Lair.

Had some extra MSP left from a Christmas gift so I went ahead and purchased the dual pack even though I had 2/3 of the Templar locations.

Yeah, I'm getting 60,400f exactly. That's because you're on 360, I'm on PS3. For some unknown reason the PS3's chest can hold a single florin more.
    I bet you're regretting buying that console now :P