Hey can anyone tell me what DLC and Bonus Content is available for Assassin's Creed 2, like everything wallpaper's, extra levels, weapons upgrades, outfits etc

Thanks.

Hey can anyone tell me what DLC and Bonus Content is available for Assassin's Creed 2, like everything wallpaper's, extra levels, weapons upgrades, outfits etc

Thanks.

You have the three DLC for Assassin's Creed II:
    - Sequence 12: Battle of Forli
    - Sequence 13: Bonfire of the Vanities
    - Three Templar Lairs:
    <UL TYPE=SQUARE> <LI> Palazzo Medici (Florence)
    <LI> Santa Maria Dei Frari (Venice)
    <LI> Arsenal Shipyard (Venice)[/list]
    Next you have the four rewards you can receive with Uplay:
    - Assassin's Creed II Theme
    - Additional Trowing Knives
    - Altaïr Outfit
    - Exclusive Map: Auditore Family Crypt

And you have the six weapons you can get with connecting your PSP with your PS3 and playing the game Assassin's Creed: Bloodlines:
    - Dark Oracle's Bone Dagger
    - Frederick's Hammer
    - Mace Of The Bull
    - Maria Thorpe's Longsword
    - Twin's Rapier
    - Bouchart's Blade

Thanks. Really helped alot. But one more thing, are the templar lairs available to download. Thanks again.

there are no templer liars for download but if you pre-order a stander eddtion for assassin's creed 2 pc you will get the 3 templar lairs you can digitaly pre-order for $59.99 now on steam for a release date of 9 march
    her is the link: http://store.steampowered.com/app/33230/
    you need to have stem on your computer so her is the download link: http://store.steampowered.com/about/

For consoles, the three Templar Lairs are included with the Bonfires of the Vanities DLC, but there is a second version of the DLC without the Lairs. So, if you want the Lairs, make sure you download the right one.

If you're getting it for PC then the two DLC (Battle for Forli and Bonfires...) are included in the standard version of the game for PC. Not sure about the Lairs though.

Thanks to both of you. I saw the Templar lairs on Xbox.com, it comes with the Bonfire DLC. Thanks once again.