Noccifer's Avatar Banned
    So, I see Bonfire of Vanities on the Xbox marketplace.

I purchase said DLC and DL the C.

I play it, enjoy it and finish it.

Then la-dee-la, I go to the marketplace again and what do I see on the AC2 DLC page?

THAT THERES A SECOND ******* VERSION OF BONFIRE WITH SECRET LOCATIONS.

What the hell guys?

Didn't you say you'd give us that stuff for free?

Regardless, why WOULD you have TWO DLC packs that cost 100 difference and have only 3 locations extra?

I'm a big fan, but that's financial fail right there. I'm NOT rebuying Bonfire and dishing out 100 msp extra JUST for those 3 missions.

Get your **** together and bring out a "Those 3 Secret Locations" DLC for 100 msp. It's not complicated and everyone will be happy.

they never said it would be free, they just said it would be made available

Regardless, why WOULD you have TWO DLC packs that cost 100 difference and have only 3 locations extra?
    because some people already have the 3 maps or don't care about them.

all this means is you were yet another person who failed to read what they were actually buying.

Noccifer's Avatar Banned
    Firstly: There was no announcement of such happening.

Second: Ubisoft is one of the only companies that includes multiple languages in their DLC and therefore, people do not feel compelled to go to the menu to verify which version they need to purchase.

No, there is no excuse for not properly labeling a product nor is there one for marketing the one that would be the least purchased if people were presented with both packages.

Next you'll be saying it's the player's fault for the new DRM crapping up on them on a D/C.

Firstly: There was no announcement of such happening.
    the promotional site Ubi had for the DLC listed 2 versions, a version with and a version without and that site had been up since about January.

Ubi site listing both versions.

Noccifer's Avatar Banned
    Sorry, there's no such link on the actual website.

Also, this is the first time I have ever seen that page and I've been keeping a close eye on this DLC's info since it was announced.

if you went to the main AC website (not the forums) when you get to the menu on the site, it has loads of options one of them being DLC.

Noccifer's Avatar Banned
    I went there specifically. None.

Noccifer's Avatar Banned
    Yeah. Except that's UK. I'm using default Canada, which I WOULD ASSUME would be up to date since the game's been developed in Canada.

It seems it is not.

Originally posted by Noccifer:
    So, I see Bonfire of Vanities on the Xbox marketplace.

I purchase said DLC and DL the C.

I play it, enjoy it and finish it.

Then la-dee-la, I go to the marketplace again and what do I see on the AC2 DLC page?

THAT THERES A SECOND ******* VERSION OF BONFIRE WITH SECRET LOCATIONS.

What the hell guys?

I'm a big fan, but that's financial fail right there. I'm NOT rebuying Bonfire and dishing out 100 msp extra JUST for those 3 missions.

Get your **** together and bring out a "Those 3 Secret Locations" DLC for 100 msp. It's not complicated and everyone will be happy.
    i made the same mistake also. i downloaded the first because i was excited on getting it but, didn't pay attention in seeing the one with templar lairs. So, I paid for both. Oh well, my mistake. gotta pay better attention next time. just glad i ahve 100% sync now.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... Last ►►