Hi! Can anyone pls help me... i bought the game on dvd 1day steelbook and i can't intall it bacuse the disc is unreadable on 2 points: data cab5 and 6.
    I tryd it on my laptop to but the same error .
    Please can anyone upload the two 1gb file for me?

(AC Brotherhood)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi there,

This sounds like a bad drive 'Read' error.

You need to first check the CD/DVD for Dirt and/or scratches. Try Cleaning it if possible. First check if it does NOT contain too many scratches, else you need to replace it.

Also try to COPY all the CD/DVD contents to any Hard Drive location on your System, if possible, and then install the game from there. Sometimes disabling DMA (Direct Memory Access) under Windows via the Control Panel, can also help overcome such error.

But first of all, check whether your CD/DVD is damaged or not, and try installing the game again. If Copying all the game files doesn't work, then maybe the disk is damaged, and it might need a replacement.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Originally posted by KingDaniel0:
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi there,

This sounds like a bad drive 'Read' error.

You need to first check the CD/DVD for Dirt and/or scratches. Try Cleaning it if possible. First check if it does NOT contain too many scratches, else you need to replace it.

Also try to COPY all the CD/DVD contents to any Hard Drive location on your System, if possible, and then install the game from there. Sometimes disabling DMA (Direct Memory Access) under Windows via the Control Panel, can also help overcome such error.

But first of all, check whether your CD/DVD is damaged or not, and try installing the game again. If Copying all the game files doesn't work, then maybe the disk is damaged, and it might need a replacement.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Hi!

There is no scratch or damage on the disk.
    I disabled the dma but the same problem

Can anyone help me with the two cab files plz?

justinpunny's Avatar Banned

Hello,

I don't think anybody can provide you game files across the internet. If you game disk is NOT damaged either, then kindly contact the retail SHOP or the store, from where you have purchased this game, as told above.

Maybe they will replace it for you, and give you another copy ?? Others can't upload and share any game .Cab files. Give it a last try on some other PC, if possible, else contact the shop/store.