Bearcat99's Avatar Senior Member
    Saitek Reconditioned Products.

If money is tight or you just want to save some do re mi.... you cant beat this site with a stick. I am not sure of they ship overseas.. but if you are in the U.S.

If I am not mistaken all products come with some kind of warranty. So basically for $150 you can get a decent HOTAS & pedals setup....

Bearcat99's Avatar Senior Member
    Saitek Reconditioned Products.

If money is tight or you just want to save some do re mi.... you cant beat this site with a stick. I am not sure of they ship overseas.. but if you are in the U.S.

If I am not mistaken all products come with some kind of warranty. So basically for $150 you can get a decent HOTAS & pedals setup....

I got mine new for a total of $117.00 shipped and no taxes.. why get reconditioned when you can get them new for that...

Also, gogamer.com dropped the prices on their Saitek stuff too... but I got my pedals from another place that had even a better deal...

thenerderds.net you can get them for that, but then use google checkout and they will give you $10.00 for using Google checkout... after the whole deal the Saitek pedals are $117.00 shipped..

I believe the warranty is 30 days on the reconditioned products.