🛈 Announcement
Greetings! Assassin's Creed forums are now archived and accessible in read-only mode, please go to the new platform to discuss the game.
    dxsxhxcx's Avatar Senior Member
    I think this image explain this situation very well:

1. consider "r" TWCB genes;
    2. the red person is Desmond;

LightRey's Avatar Senior Member
    Originally posted by dxsxhxcx:
    I think this image explain this situation very well:

1. consider "r" TWCB genes;
    2. the red person is Desmond;

Basically this.

Assassin_M's Avatar AC Expert
    Originally posted by GLHS:
    The relations don't come from blood. That's Ezio and Altair are both ancestors of Desmond, but are not related in any form themselves. Some people can awaken the gene that allows Eagle Vision and such, and some people can't. But all humans have the potential. That's why most Assassin's don't actually have Eagle Vision, but some (Ezio, Altair, etc.) do.
    That is exactly why Des is special, everyone can unlock eagle vision, but only Desmond can efficiently use the POEs due to his Unique Ancestry..

Okay, that brings me to my next question. If desmond is pretty much the only person who can use the apple, then why are the templars even bothering to try and retrieve them?

LightRey's Avatar Senior Member
    Originally posted by Destined299:
    Okay, that brings me to my next question. If desmond is pretty much the only person who can use the apple, then why are the templars even bothering to try and retrieve them?
    He's not. He's "one in 10 million" according to William. Either way the Apples can be used by regular people, just not effectively or without going insane (like Savonarola).

Assassin_M's Avatar AC Expert
    Because they`r stupid..
    I mean they had one already, and It effed them up and was destroyed.

dxsxhxcx's Avatar Senior Member
    maybe to not give the chance to the Assassins to use the PoEs against them..