well done noobisoft..

Each time i post MY review which is slightly less than a 9.0 it gets closed as some idiot wants to flame in it which you removed anyway or you think your not going to sell as many copies..mmmmmmm which do i think it is????? HITLER

I AGREE I WANNA HEAR WHAT HE GOT TO SAY STOP LOCKING HIS THREADS PLS

bukowski113's Avatar Senior Member
    If he can express himself without baiting and insulting other people he's more than welcome to post.

His threads have all been locked to to flaming and insulting that ensued. If everyone can remain civil then this thread can remain open.

stop it plz u can do it in others forums but submiting a bad review on the launch day on the official forum is a bad idea for any game even if it was a HITLER FAN FORUM!!!!!

Originally posted by crsnwby:
    well done noobisoft..

Each time i post MY review which is slightly less than a 9.0 it gets closed as some idiot wants to flame in it which you removed anyway or you think your not going to sell as many copies..mmmmmmm which do i think it is?????
    HITLER
    its ethier because u were born in a toilet r your mom tryed to have an abortion, failed it and killed herself so now here u r with your fake life,

I NEVER SAID IT WAS BAD... I said it was repetative but stil aweonse but these clowns want to bang on about me personally instead of the game they dont even have.

Originally posted by kerem121:
    stop it plz u can do it in others forums but submiting a bad review on the launch day on the official forum is a bad idea for any game even if it was a HITLER FAN FORUM!!!!!
    This forum is supposed to be for EVERYONE, he has a right to his opinion and not to be censored...

Your not closed for a bad review, your closed because your trolling flaming and being a downright idiot whos going to get Banned in no time at all.

Originally posted by chaos_shojiko:
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by crsnwby:
    well done noobisoft..

Each time i post MY review which is slightly less than a 9.0 it gets closed as some idiot wants to flame in it which you removed anyway or you think your not going to sell as many copies..mmmmmmm which do i think it is?????
    HITLER
    its ethier because u were born in a toilet r your mom tryed to have an abortion, failed it and killed herself so now here u r with your fake life, </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

see its typical, its the same old reatrds who are thinkin "I would like a hidden blade because im great and im being bullied... lets kill loads of people"

******s with nothing to do but go on a forum with nothing to mention about the game but bang on about personal stuff... gimlets.

Originally posted by ms-kleaneasy:
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by dd22cowboys:
    This forum is supposed to be for EVERYONE, he has a right to his opinion and not to be censored...
    His threads and opinions were not censored, what was censored was the ongoing foul language and abuse between him and another member.

Nobody here is trying to stop anyone having their say, as Bukowski said above if he can do it in a civil manner theres no reason it wont stay </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

well i can see hes gotten a little over the top, and im mad cus i wanted to post something in one of his reviews which keep getting closed because people flameing.