<span class="ev_code_RED">WARNING: MAY CONTAIN SPOLIERS - DON'T READ THIS THREAD IF YOU SUFFER FROM NUT ALLERGIES OR PHOTO-SENSITIVE EPILEPSY.</span>

There has been a lot of speculation on this forum as to the significance of Brotherhood's ending and what will be revealed in the next game as a result of it and it's getting to the point now where it's difficult to differentiate between the plausable and the inplausable theories as there are so many being put forward by people that are based on memories from the previous games, which aren't always as accurate as they may seem.

This has given me an idea. Why don't we assemble a group of volounteers and play the games from start to finish, AC1 to ACB, taking notes as we go along? Then when we're finished we can post them here and compare them with a view to creating a guide that people can consult when they have a theory about the next game?

I'm not saying cancel all your plans, put on an adult diaper, order a few pizzas and stay glued to the game for 3 days in a row or anything, just play in your spare time but take note of key quotes/events that you think are important to the overall story.

I'm willing to try, please reply to this thread if you would like to help and I will add you too the list below. Once we have as many people as we can get, we will set a date to begin

Participants:
    <UL TYPE=SQUARE> <LI>ROCwd
    <LI>X10J
    <LI>RipYourSpineOut
    <LI>Avl521
    <LI>persiateddy95
    <LI>killie_lad
    <LI>Ulqui4rra
    <LI>TullyMcNasty[/list]

Sound like a great idea, but I don't have the time to take part in this operation.

X10J's Avatar Senior Member
    maybe next week I could start (finals this week ).

Originally posted by X10J
    maybe next week I could start (finals this week Frown).
    That's perfect, I was thinking long term anyway as it would be somewhat of a distraction while we are waiting for the next game to come out

Best of luck in your finals too

Thanks man (or woman). I have to finish a 900 word essay by monday *sigh*.

Originally posted by X10J:
    Thanks man (or woman).
    I'm all man!

rocketxsurgeon's Avatar Senior Member
    Originally posted by X10J:
    I hate essays
    On anything interesting?

And i would take part, but i don't have the second and first disk anymore

I'm definitely in...starting December 17th. I really want to focus on the work I'm behind in (stupid Grade 9 French holding me back ) before I dedicate some hardcore gaming. Christmas break, I came contribute to the best of my abilities

I also have AC1, 2, and Brotherhood, so that's a majority of the franchise right there if you exclude all the handhelds.

Originally posted by RipYourSpineOut:
    I'm definitely in...starting December 17th. I really want to focus on the work I'm behind in (stupid Grade 9 French holding me back ) before I dedicate some hardcore gaming. Christmas break, I came contribute to the best of my abilities

I also have AC1, 2, and Brotherhood, so that's a majority of the franchise right there if you exclude all the handhelds.
    Thanks very much, I'll make a list of those participating on the original post as it looks like theres going to be a good amount of interest. I might try to set a date to start aswell, one that suits everybody so we can start around the same time

Originally posted by rocketxsurgeon:
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by X10J:
    I hate essays
    On anything interesting?

And i would take part, but i don't have the second and first disk anymore </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

You and me both. Its on gun banns.

@ROC: You never know.

Page 1 of 11 123 ... Last ►►