Okay the forum is now impossible to navigate without see3ing a spoiler so goodbye to everyone. I'll be back after I complete the game when it hits shelves

Same with me. I've found all I could to put in the weapons thread. I'll be back after I've fully completed the game.

NuclearFuss's Avatar Senior Member
    Same. I may look at the video thread occasionally to see if there's something good.

im leaving aswell but most people dont really care

I'm just treading incredibly lightly through the forum, trying not to stand on spoilmines. Infact, I should do so when drunk, so even if I do see a spoiler I won't remember it in the morning!

I think I will as well if this forum isn't split into a spoiler and non-sploier section like the Prototype one is, which won't happen.

Considering the game isn't even offcially released yet and people are posting spoilers is extremely selfish and such people should be banned.

This website rewind AC1 for me, but i'm not going to let it rewin AC2. Am out too (well il try lol)

I accidently saw one of the biggest spoilers in the game, so... I'll stay around here, but just for the informations about play.com and non-spoilish videos

hemza0076's Avatar Member
    i made a thread so they can post spoilers over in my threat so that they will not make new threads thats ok by you guys right

Page 1 of 7 123 ... Last ►►