I'm glad to see any sim get praised in wide spread media. I happen to play most sims so I don't see why everybody is trying to turn sim against sim. The market for our hobby is so small that we are killing it by dividing oursevles. Any sim deserves our support

TAGERT.'s Avatar Banned
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Stiglr:
    Well, this is just my opinion...

but Targetware is still a far better simulation for my money (even if I had to pay the subscription fee right now). <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>Yes, for FREE it is pretty good sim

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Stiglr:
    Even with all the "beta things" that are incomplete or not implemented... <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>LOL

at least the models are accurate and unbiased... <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>You say that as if you have some proof that they are accurate and unbiased.. Funny really.. So easy to say.. So hard to back up what you say.

they have not changed radically 3 or more times ... <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>Too proud to admit a mistake? That is not good for a sim.

and the scenarios play out FAR more believably than IL-2 ever has or likely ever will. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>To a fanboi Im sure they *feel* that way

All this sim has EVER had on Targetware is eye candy and player numbers, pure and simple. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>Only simple things is your statment.. In that you have yet to provide any proof that Targetware's FM hits the numbers better than IL2.

Just My Opinion ... but we're all entitled to that. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>A fanboi opiniion in my honest opinion. Based on *feelings* and not proof

Page 5 of 5 ◄◄  First ... 345