🛈 Announcement
Greetings! Assassin's Creed forums are now archived and accessible in read-only mode, please go to the new platform to discuss the game.
    Tela's Avatar Senior Member
    Originally posted by dogmeat_287:
    Yes i coculd kill someone... because i already have.

I hope you are somehow kidding... >_>

Originally posted by Tela:
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by dogmeat_287:
    Yes i coculd kill someone... because i already have.

I hope you are somehow kidding... >_> </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
    Ill explain this a little more... I kinda killed someone and i kinda didnt. I was in Iraq once and i cleared out a house taking down 3 insurgents. Other firefights you sometimes really dont know when you kill someone...

Originally posted by dogmeat_287:

Edit: Why does everyone choose the renaceince (or however it is spelled) they guards have better equipment and ways to find you.
    Because The Renaissance is pretty.....and it Italy....and being an Assassin would be much more fun

if your american you probly also got a few british

Cas are you British?

yes

it would be funny seeing altair where clothing like ezio in the crusades. he would be so diffrent that he would blind in

@ cas nice... I have some British relatives

obliviondoll's Avatar Banned
    I don't see myself as an actual Assassin.

If I killed people it'd be because I was hungry.

Ninja, maybe, but I'm slightly too pale and foreign-looking to conceal myself well in feudal Japan. Although, they do have their vampire myths too....

And yes, I could kill without regret, but I'd target someone who gave offense to myself or those I care about.

ninjas kill people to