Originally posted by amolang:
    i wouldn't be an assassin... im not the type to actually kill people. thats just for video games
    maybe you would like it if u tried it..

Raide's Avatar Senior Member
    I would dress in a big Cow-suit. People would think it was funny, point and laugh and then ignore me.

Then I murder them with my Blade filled udders.

Well given my families history and the fact we DID have Assassins in our bloodline (No, I'm not trying to sound cool, it's true), I probally would have been one during the renaisance.
    I wouldn't dress as wealthy looking as Ezio. I'd probally have a black and white reversable cloak (Thus when I lose the guards line of sight and they go somewhere else, I would thus change from black to white or vise versa), seeing as at first glance in a crowed they wouldn't think it's me.
    As for the killing with no regret, I would have to say it depends on how you are raised. As myself I think it would be hard to do nowadays, but back then that was how things were run, by using killing.

Originally posted by Raide:
    I would dress in a big Cow-suit. People would think it was funny, point and laugh and then ignore me.

Then I murder them with my Blade filled udders.
    what if they try to milk you

I would be an awesome assassin, I would dress like either Mario or Snake (the solid kind) and would probably have alot of regret and cry myself to sleep.

well i could wear a light shirt, possbily white coloured..
    and a coat/cape wicth is a creamy-desert colour.

Yes i coculd kill someone... because i already have. And my clothes well wth type of question is that? I would wear what my master would order me to wear. And i choose teh crusades.

Edit: Why does everyone choose the renaceince (or however it is spelled) they guards have better equipment and ways to find you.

I would wear what my master would order me to wear.
    do you realy lack confidence that much that even in your head some1 is incharge of you?

lol, sounds like dogmeat is into a bit of recreational gimping...

Originally posted by caswallawn_2k7:
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">I would wear what my master would order me to wear.
    do you realy lack confidence that much that even in your head some1 is incharge of you? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
    Na, I just don't wanta be stabbed by my master (like altair)

Edit: Example: Dogmeat why arent u in ur clothing?
    Dogmeat: Stfu old man Im not wearing that strange assassin garb!