I honestly don't care if the little 4.02 patch comes out. I would much rather Oleg and team focused on the add on especially getting the Tempest flyable. Maybe this huge delay is actually a good sign that they just decided to move on.

Then again it may mean that even the smallest patch is going to take months since most of the focus is now on BOB. I can understand that but if it is the case I wish they would just focus on the final add on/patch and then bring support to a close.

Originally posted by RiesenSchnauzer:
    I honestly don't care if the little 4.02 patch comes out. I would much rather Oleg and team focused on the add on especially getting the Tempest flyable. Maybe this huge delay is actually a good sign that they just decided to move on.

Then again it may mean that even the smallest patch is going to take months since most of the focus is now on BOB. I can understand that but if it is the case I wish they would just focus on the final add on/patch and then bring support to a close.

Only if they release a hot fix, small patch to fix 7800GTX issues!

Kwiatos's Avatar Senior Member
    Addon is not so important if have such many bugs and errors in 4.01.

No addon but really good patch is needed.

Texture hotfix is all I'm waiting for (6800GT here), anything else is a bonus. Considering it is taking so long, I reckon it is going to be something special. Maybe his last present to us before BoB? Take your time Oleg me old mucker!

1 new patch = 100 new reasons for whining and complaining

ElAurens's Avatar Senior Member
    Originally posted by VVS-Manuc:
    But Manuc, that is what most of these people absolutely live for.

alert_1's Avatar Senior Member
    There is something weird going on.The 4.02 patch was announced to be released in the end of August, also on August 23rd Oleg said that new planes or cockipts are "ready or almost ready". For all I know 4.02 is done and tested well...I hope that Oleg has't had some kind of accident again?

Originally posted by VVS-Manuc:
    Amen. to all the wan kers on this forum.

(wow that word got muted heh lame)

Originally posted by alert_1:
    There is something weird going on.The 4.02 patch was announced to be released in the end of August, also on August 23rd Oleg said that new planes or cockipts are "ready or almost ready". For all I know 4.02 is done and tested well...I hope that Oleg has't had some kind of accident again?
    http://www.simhq.com/simhq3/sims/boards/bbs/ultimatebb....topic;f=144;t=001120

Page 1 of 4 123 ... Last ►►