http://www.simhq.com/simhq3/sims/boa...f=127;t=001805

I know I know.

Again The Last Days, but I am pointing especially at that cloud system. It looks simply gorgeous.

By the way, wasn't me.

Nice screenies! I really long for a decent overcast in FB. A nice cloud cover would really be a help when going for a ground pound. You could either sneak under the cover when facing high-alt fighters, go above it when facing low-alt fighters, or simply stay in the clouds and go IFR to the target. Me like.

(Although navigating on servers with all map aid turned off will be...different. One plane from each group would have to pop below the clouds every now and then to get a fix. )

Man, I sure hope that with this thicker cloud cover, they'll make it so that the AI can't see you through the clouds.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by mareis1977:
    Man, I sure hope that with this thicker cloud cover, they'll make it so that the AI can't see you through the clouds. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

You can't see through clouds AI can.

AI can see through mountains also

p1ngu666's Avatar Senior Member
    must admit that looks superb
    really tempted to buy it

how well would your hyper detailed maps stand up to onwhine coop use?

having a living landscape to fly over really appeals to me

xTHRUDx's Avatar Senior Member
    i hate the 1st screen shot. telephone poles on the edge of the runway! come on. go visit an airfield. do some research.

p1ngu666's Avatar Senior Member
    bump