Okay guys so at the end of it, Desmond kills Lucy as you all know. Here is something most everyone probably did not catch. LUCY HAS ALL 10 FINGERS. In AC1, Lucy shows Desmond her severed finger, showing she is an assassin. She has all 10 fingers when she is killed by Desmond.

I am pretty sure that ubi did that on purpose,so my thought is that Lucy has been captured, and Abstergo put in a fake Lucy, maybe a clone. You never got to see if she was an actual assassin by showing off her skills, she had to go with Shaun and Rebecca. So I think Desmond killed a templar version of Lucy.

Ubisoft wouldnt make a big enough mistake to forget to have a severed finger on Lucy, so I think it is purposeful.

SWJS's Avatar Senior Member
    Lucy wasn't missing a finger. She folded it back.

A nice theory, but I'm fairly sure Eziotheassassin's right.

Lucy got stabbed, but I do not believe she's dead.

Also, yeah, she folded her finger back to show Desmond she knew what he saw, and was, and was an Assassin herself.

Originally posted by ExprtAssassin:
    Okay guys so at the end of it, Desmond kills Lucy as you all know. Here is something most everyone probably did not catch. LUCY HAS ALL 10 FINGERS. In AC1, Lucy shows Desmond her severed finger, showing she is an assassin. She has all 10 fingers when she is killed by Desmond.

I am pretty sure that ubi did that on purpose,so my thought is that Lucy has been captured, and Abstergo put in a fake Lucy, maybe a clone. You never got to see if she was an actual assassin by showing off her skills, she had to go with Shaun and Rebecca. So I think Desmond killed a templar version of Lucy.

Ubisoft wouldnt make a big enough mistake to forget to have a severed finger on Lucy, so I think it is purposeful.
    fail of epic proportions

That could be a possibility in one part when you leave the animus she's no where to be found then you use your eagle vision and there is a trail leading to the front steps of the villa and end there

and what color was the assassin symbols at the end... red u say? no way!

If you did not let the credits roll, you might have missed the finer details of this scene. It appears from some voices heard throughout the credits (2 minutes in I think), that the WHOLE scenario of desmond appears IN AN ANIMUS. He never left Asbergo, if he even is the one in the Animus.

My guess, either he is, or it is Subject 16 all along.

Originally posted by rknall:
    If you did not let the credits roll, you might have missed the finer details of this scene. It appears from some voices heard throughout the credits (2 minutes in I think), that the WHOLE scenario of desmond appears IN AN ANIMUS. He never left Asbergo, if he even is the one in the Animus.

My guess, either he is, or it is Subject 16 all along.
    The voices say something along the lines of:

(Unidentified speaker, possibly William M)
    He's going into shock, get him back in the Animus!

(Unidentified 2)
    But it's what's caused this in the first place.

(UID)
    Am I the expert here or not, do it.

(Desmond)
    No.

I didn't get the impression at all that he's been put in a dream within a dream.

I wondered myself what the hell happened to Lucy. For almost 3 sequences she is MIA and nowhere to be found in Monteriggioni ( I spent an hour hitting every nook and cranny, with and without eagle vision).

I wouldn't doubt it if the "Greater Power" helped Desmond do what I knew was coming... kill the mole the Templar's planted. At least that's what I'm sticking to.

The end sequence of voices with someone telling another to stick Desmond back in the Animus and Desmond says in a desperate way, "No!...", tells me that maybe it's true and Lucy was kidnapped and replaced and the agent the Templars placed with the team pretending to be Lucy, was letting them know the progression the team made to the apple. The Templars have the apple now and I bet the other piece of Eden is where Desmond comes in. They want it all, each piece, however many there are and they are holding Desmond again. It was all for nothing...

On another note, I'd like to think Ezio died in a peaceful way. I don't know what to think but one thing is for sure, the next release of this series is going to blow all the others away in terms of depth (story and character) and size and scope. That was one emotional ride, Ubisoft (thanks much in part to beautifully articulated attention to detail in EVERY gorgeous surface in the game and the music. Wow...the music...omg wow).

I'm sad it's over though and wishing I would have taken more time to play but the problem I have with these games is once I start playing them, I_cannot_stop. I don't want to stop either. I get completely immersed in the game world.

Wonderful ending though, I loved it!!!
    Thanks again UBISOFT and players continuing to support this series.

DSoul

p.s.
    That was a double agent, it wasn't Lucy

Page 1 of 4 123 ... Last ►►