Bozibozic's Avatar Senior Member
    Show off your weirdness to the full extent in this thread

I didnt sleep last night and havent dreamt recently so yall gonna have to wait a while before i reveal my insanity

Anyone brave enought to go first?

<span class="ev_code_BLACK">Cos im not</span>

BTW for all those going through puberty remember the forum rules and keep it clean!

"BTW for all those going through puberty remember the forum rules and keep it clean!"

***censored***

BliNd-'s Avatar Senior Member
    I forget most of my dreams...

Terrax213's Avatar Senior Member
    Hell every man's got his dream, am I right? Between you, me and the wall here, I had a doozy myself last night. Get this: A corn-fed harvest mouse, a ******, a nun, a Flemish peasant woman, whips, chains, whistles yo-yo's, a circus midget. My grandmother riding by on a bicycle give me the finger, and a duck!

Chris Farley from Black Sheep

SoulFire382's Avatar Banned
    Around 2 days before CT's delay, I literally dreamed I was playing CT. Except it was all wrong: Everything was in a blue tint and the SC-20K shots were all laser-accurate. And it took place in the T'blisi streets level from SC1

i dreamed these forums were really good

then i woke up

i actually have a dream:

i dreamt that I shot JFK, even though he was shot 40 years before i was born. apparently, i was a little black dot and i shot him with a rifle, ROFL!

Uber_Panda's Avatar Banned
    Originally posted by sam_fisher091:
    i dreamt that I shot JFK, even though he was shot 40 years before i was born. apparently, i was a little black dot and i shot him with a rifle, ROFL!
    That's not funny

Originally posted by Uber_Panda:
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by sam_fisher091:
    That's not funny </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

yeah i know dude thats just sick