So? It's his dream...

not like i can control my dreams. and it says Post Your Dreams. and that happened to be my dream. i wouldn't be pissed if any of you dreamt you killed Wayne Gretzky (my hero).

Uber_Panda's Avatar Banned
    Originally posted by sam_fisher091:
    not like i can control my dreams. and it says Post Your Dreams. and that happened to be my dream. i wouldn't be pissed if any of you dreamt you killed Wayne Gretzky (my hero).
    We're pissed because you said "ROFL" after you had a dream that you shot JFK

The assasination of one of America's finest Presidents is not something to laugh about

Originally posted by sam_fisher091:
    yeah but you laughed about it

Once i dreamt about J.F. Kennedy.
    He was alive. Oh Christ...i was soo happy 2 see him alive.

I dreamt that my grandfather threw me up into the ceiling tiles and then someone ripped his arm off. Then he went to some giant pot with boiling water and some dude pulled an arm out and attached it to my grandfather. Then all these guys came in the place I was in with guns, mugging everyone and scaring the **** out of them....I can't remember the rest but it was weird.

Omega_224's Avatar Senior Member
    Originally posted by Uber_Panda:
    The assasination of one of America's finest Presidents is not something to laugh about
    One of America's most favorite Presidents, yeah, but not one of the best. He was a flop. Bay of Pigs, anyone?

I know I'm gonna get flammed for that, but it's the Internet.

Bozibozic's Avatar Senior Member
    Originally posted by Omega_224:
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Uber_Panda:
    One of America's most favorite Presidents, yeah, but not one of the best. He was a flop. Bay of Pigs, anyone?

I know I'm gonna get flammed for that, but it's the Internet. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
    Every president is allowed one royal screw up per term Plus JFK was still learning the ropes of the presidential job. If it wasnt for his dad he never would have been president and i think daddy was needed then.

He was still a great man, darn CIA!

I bet that last comment has just started a new topic to discuss. BUT DONT HIGHJACK MY THREAD!!!!!!!!!

^^^^^Well you must remember the other half then.

BTW just because Kennedy died doesn't mean he was a good president. Same with Reagan.

Bozibozic's Avatar Senior Member
    Off Topic: But JFK was a good president. He had long term plans to withdraw from Vietnam and he was always for equality among races. Thats more than most.

On Topic: Last night i dreamt i was running a marathon on a 400m track and i just kept running and on the last lap everyone was fighting (literally) for victoy and then i woke up so i didnt get to see me win :P