Jackie Fiest's Avatar Senior Member
    Hello all.

So, I'm sure most of you guys have at least heard of the website www.splintercellhq.com. It's a great site run by my friend Matix.

Well due to time constraint issues he has turned the HQ over to me, and I'm very unsure how to run SCHQ and TFS at the same time, so I'm wondering if anyone here would be intersted in taking on some kind of news posting, forum modding etc position?

SCHQ and TFS are on the same server and Matix and I have always worked on our sites together, so I'm looking for someone who is willing to work with me in running the sites as bro-sis sites...as we did before time became an issue for him.

Warrior0fLight has already been given admin rights at the HQ forums and will be recruiting his own new mod team. So, if forum modding is something you would want to consider, please contact him. I know I also will be needing news posters...and will build from there.

I know you guys are a great group so I'm hoping you will like to be involved.

Hello all.

So, I'm sure most of you guys have at least heard of the website www.splintercellhq.com. It's a great site run by my friend Matix.

Well due to time constraint issues he has turned the HQ over to me, and I'm very unsure how to run SCHQ and TFS at the same time, so I'm wondering if anyone here would be intersted in taking on some kind of news posting, forum modding etc position?

SCHQ and TFS are on the same server and Matix and I have always worked on our sites together, so I'm looking for someone who is willing to work with me in running the sites as bro-sis sites...as we did before time became an issue for him.

Warrior0fLight has already been given admin rights at the HQ forums and will be recruiting his own new mod team. So, if forum modding is something you would want to consider, please contact him. I know I also will be needing news posters...and will build from there.

I know you guys are a great group so I'm hoping you will like to be involved.

ROLNIK's Avatar Senior Member
    Me! me! me! here! over here!

LOL awwww

Ok, my dear, what would you like to do?

ROLNIK's Avatar Senior Member
    ummmmmm......ummmmmmmm.....hmmmmm....

well....definitely not the news writer . I wanna be a mod

Ok, in that case you will need to go through Warrior0fLight as I asked Matix to make him the main forum admin.

Let me know what he decides.

What does a news poster have to do? Just post stuff, or do you have to actually write it?

You don't actually have to write a newspaper-ish article or anything. But, do search for stuff on google etc as it relates to the SC games and post it when you find it.

Since I have access to David Michaels directly, who is an employee of the SC copyright holders, the novel and movie info I can provide, the news posters would be in charge of digging up game info.

Hm...I might be up for that, if needed.

I can mod or new write, whatever you need most.

Though I do have a busy schedule, and I won't be able to write a whole bunch of stuff everyday, but I still have some time. If I'm needed.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... Last ►►