Hi

One thing I would love to see in campaigns is the old wreckage of downed planes or bombers and may be the aftermath of a battle with a few wrecked hulls of tanks and convoys etc. Also beached ships would be cool. Yes I know its a frame rate issue, but let the user decide. What do you think?

Hi

One thing I would love to see in campaigns is the old wreckage of downed planes or bombers and may be the aftermath of a battle with a few wrecked hulls of tanks and convoys etc. Also beached ships would be cool. Yes I know its a frame rate issue, but let the user decide. What do you think?

CKY_86's Avatar Senior Member
    sounds like a good idea to me

It would add a lot to the missions but it wouldn't just take a hit to framerates, load times would be significantly longer. I don't know if enough player's rigs could handle this to make it worth its inclusion.

Hi

Sure but let the user decide. I am for it. I am playing a tobruck campaign where land is spares, lots of buried planes half sticking out would be really cool. May be lowergen could add something.

One thing you can do is placing static aircraft and a hostile gun inside it. When game starts the gun will destroy the aircraft and the explosion takes out the gun, result=wreckage.

Smokin a bit tho.