i mean,in AC3 there will be only one city right?only Rome(and the villa)...why is that?...it dissapointed me a bit!they made only 1 city for Ezio because there will be also places for Desmond or what? :/

GreekAssassin...

notafanboy's Avatar Senior Member
    rome is much much biger than venice
    its is NOT ac3 it is Assassins creed brotherhood
    !!!!!! why do people keep saying ac3

Ru1986's Avatar Senior Member
    Its not AC:3 its AC: Brotherhood so its just the next step of Ezio's life not a new Assassin be patient AC:3 will most likely be Huge. Plus they have made Rome about the same size as the old game anyway so im not sure what your moan is there. Rather than travelling from place to place the whole game will in one walls (the city of Rome) everyone is very excited about Brotherhood mate but we are all over the fact that this is not AC:3 which i can almost guarentee will be more than one city were ever they choose to host it.

Originally posted by notafanboy:
    I'll tell you what, i am not a fan boy of people calling it AC3! lol

They are only confusing it for AC3 because it's on the console like the other majors!

i mean,in AC3 there will be only one city right?only Rome(and the villa)...why is that?...it dissapointed me a bit!they made only 1 city for Ezio because there will be also places for Desmond or what? :/
    Rome is 4 TIMES bigger than Venice and it will supply you with like 20 hours of gameplay!! Don't be disappointed! It will be great seeing as you have it all and you can even upgrade it!

BTW the Villa is only in the very first mission like on the demo!

Murcuseo's Avatar Senior Member
    Originally posted by EzioAssassin51:

Rome is 4 TIMES bigger than Venice and it will supply you with like 20 hours of gameplay!! Don't be disappointed! It will be great seeing as you have it all and you can even upgrade it!

Rome is 3 times the size of Venice, you get 15 hours of SP gameplay without doing any of the side missions and 22+ hours at 100%.

Desmond will feature in the game but the devs claim it won't be until later in the storyline, I can imagine when he does appear it will be in dramatic fashion

Him and Lucy should get it on sometime soon aswell hiopefully

Yep, as others have said, Roma is a really, really big city. Expect it to be larger than Firenze & Venezia combined. Also, I don't suppose they'll add weather effects? Some rain would add to the feel of the missions.

Originally posted by notafanboy:
    Yes roam is It's the capital of Italy sin't it ?
    It's MUCH bigger and " yes it's not ac 3 It would be ridculuss ending the supposed triology in the 16th century wouldn't it ?

if it's THAT BIG ok guys...but i still prefer diferrent cities ;P...anyway of course the game will rock the crap out of us! ...and i might kill some of you online :P ...and btw....as a Vice8641 said a rain would be nice...

GreekAssassin

Originally posted by Robson19822009:
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by EzioAssassin51:

Rome is 3 times the size of Venice, you get 15 hours of SP gameplay without doing any of the side missions and 22+ hours at 100%.

Desmond will feature in the game but the devs claim it won't be until later in the storyline, I can imagine when he does appear it will be in dramatic fashion

Him and Lucy should get it on sometime soon aswell hiopefully </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

No, i'm pretty sure it's 4 times the size and i meant 20 hours for 100%!

And the Desmond part will rock!!

Ru1986's Avatar Senior Member
    Originally posted by EzioAssassin51:
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Robson19822009:
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by EzioAssassin51:

Him and Lucy should get it on sometime soon aswell hiopefully </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

No, i'm pretty sure it's 4 times the size and i meant 20 hours for 100%!

And the Desmond part will rock!! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

LOL bit of a silly argument guys it will be bigger than Venice nuff said

Page 1 of 4 123 ... Last ►►