I have Forgotten Battles up to 1.22 and 1946 up to 4.08m installed with the latest NVidia and DX9c drivers.

Since I have been experiencing freezes in OpenGL mode I have decided to go with the DirectX mode to have a smoother gameplay. It cured the freezes 100%.

But by using DX I have noticed a graphical glitch on the Leningrad winter map. I have tested also other winter maps (although all from the original Sturmovik) and the summer Leningrad map and they are all OK. The glitch is: blocky forrests when flying very low.

Has anyone alse noticed this or is it just me with my setup? (Oh, I have been flying with all graphic settings on full.)

I have Forgotten Battles up to 1.22 and 1946 up to 4.08m installed with the latest NVidia and DX9c drivers.

Since I have been experiencing freezes in OpenGL mode I have decided to go with the DirectX mode to have a smoother gameplay. It cured the freezes 100%.

But by using DX I have noticed a graphical glitch on the Leningrad winter map. I have tested also other winter maps (although all from the original Sturmovik) and the summer Leningrad map and they are all OK. The glitch is: blocky forrests when flying very low.

Has anyone alse noticed this or is it just me with my setup? (Oh, I have been flying with all graphic settings on full.)

DKoor's Avatar Senior Member
    You may try tech help forum. Those guys there are gurus
    But you'll need to post your specs there and directx settings.

BTW I don't have teh prob with Leningrad.