Bo_Nidle's Avatar Senior Member
    I got the game for xmas 2001 when it first came out and it's been on my hard-drive ever since.

It might be starting to look its age a little now but it's still good and will not be going anywhere until a truly worthwhile successor appears.

Getting into the skinning side of the sim opened up a whole new aspect and made for some interesting and rewarding contacts.

Overall it's been a great ten years.

MB_Avro_UK's Avatar Senior Member
    Hi all,

I've been a lurker here for the past 10 years.....

Best Regards,
    MB_Avro.

Present and flying! I had to re-register after the server crash in 2003, but never mind!

Erkki_M's Avatar Senior Member
    Here since The Beginning.

Just not quite as long in the Ubizoo.

This is my 2nd account I set up for the game (I cant find the original, maybe lost in time) and it seems it was set up in 2004 OMW, thats like years ago, what have I done with my life?
    Now known as Mr_Zooly here and DD_Zooly everywhere else.

See

ElAurens's Avatar Senior Member
    Still around.

ploughman's Avatar Senior Member
    I think I'm 2003 sometime. Still pop in every other day. The population here's thinned a little but it's still got soul.

I was flying the original from 2001 but as others mentioned, I didn't register here until 2003....but I still have 1946 (five different installs of it) on my Hard Drive and use it for my movie-making still.

I love what they are doing with CloD but I find it too frustrating to learn at the moment and also the camera controls are a PITA compared to 1946 so I'm leaving it well alone until I get lots of time to start enjoying it.

It's like a School reunion here chaps!

Flying almost from day one, registered in 2002...