So I recently heard that the Girl from Veronica Mars is one of the voice actors for this game. The story goes that she blurted out in an interview that Assassins creed takes place in the future and you are in some kind of corporate building getting memories implanted into you. Rumor or Fact?

SpyderNynja's Avatar Senior Member
    part fact, part rumor, the fact is the Veronica Mars girl is voicing someone in the game. The corporate building thingy is so far a rumor.

Personally I'v never heard of the corporate buidling part before. Veronica Mars will be voicing a part, and it will have something to do with future and memorys, specifically genetic memory.

Yes, Kristen Bell will be doing a voice for AC, it's rumored (or has it been confirmed?) that she will voice Alair's wife. She is the one that leaked some things about part of the game taking place in the future, and that it has something to do with genertic memories or something like that. Does anyone have a link to the actual interview that all this came out?

does anyone know who else is going to make voices? or you only know about that kirsten bell one?

BTW nice new sig zgubilicy

Originally posted by Howler13:
    Yes, Kristen Bell will be doing a voice for AC, it's rumored (or has it been confirmed?) that she will voice Alair's wife. She is the one that leaked some things about part of the game taking place in the future, and that it has something to do with genertic memories or something like that. Does anyone have a link to the actual interview that all this came out?
    About the wife, I'm pretty sure thats just rumored.

does anyone know who else is going to make voices? or you only know about that kirsten bell one?

BTW nice new sig zgubilicy
    According to the short video/trailer on IMDb:

Altair will be voiced by Philip Shahbaz,
    and a mysterios character called Tamir will be voiced by Ammar Daraiseh.

I heard or read somewhere that ms. Bell will not only be voicing but also lending her likeness to the game. Kinda nice to have Veronica Mars walking about in Altair's world...

I highly doubt that there will be a futuristic theme into this, or some sort of sci-fi twist. Personally I am TIRED with al the sci-fi shooters and other games out there (Crysys is one of them even though it hasnt been released) I am looking forward to something more realistic. Also AC Is set in my favorite historic period (besides WWII)

Lhorkan's Avatar Senior Member
    It is confirmed that there is a futuristic twist to the game (with the genetic memory stuff you uncover a big conspiracy). There is no actual time travel though.

And I doubt that there will any shooting in the future part, since that would mean that the devs have to make two games in one.

They should keep it on medieval stage not go to the future to many games like that allready nothing like this!

Page 1 of 5 123 ... Last ►►