DramaMama17's Avatar Senior Member
    I haven't swithced to Model yet, but I don't think the Model Choreography book is available. I got the book when I was a dancer after gaining all the moves in a dance category.

girl10998's Avatar Member
    Originally posted by DramaMama17:
    I haven't swithced to Model yet, but I don't think the Model Choreography book is available. I got the book when I was a dancer after gaining all the moves in a dance category.
    it's not yet

Dancers can do so much. For years, man has used dance to express his emotions. He danced to bring the rains, ward off evil spirits, and tell stories. As a dancer, you could use your dance moves to tell your friends a story.

Originally posted by singingactress:
    I am currently a dancer. A little tip for those who are going to become models: The model role model is Flora Reyes, not Amanda Sparks. It may seem like you have a choice between the two modeling agencies of which one you want to apply for, but really, the only model role model is Flora Reyes.

What's Amanda Sparks? Chopped liver?

UbiDarla's Avatar Game Master
    Originally posted by DramaMama17:
    Dancers can do so much. For years, man has used dance to express his emotions. He danced to bring the rains, ward off evil spirits, and tell stories. As a dancer, you could use your dance moves to tell your friends a story.
    This is neat!

I know this because I did research on dance.

can't we ply with out membership this a cool spot even i am not touching my ubiworld site for this but every day there for beta is 1hr 2hr 2days to open yyyyyyyyyyyyyy

I've been every single talent and I've gotten all the dance moves as well as the cards. Now i'm back to being a model so i can get all the moves and the cards. Then i'm gonna be a chef again so i can collect the rest of the cards.

The best thing about all five of the jobs is that while you work you are treated fairly. No one ever has to go on strike. Can you imagine all the chefs going on strike due to bad working conditions or the gardeners striking about non-sufficient pay? The whole island would end up in a mess! Am I right?

good idea ill try to get every donce move too